View Single Post
Old
03-09-2012, 01:14 AM
wolfgaze
Interesting Cat

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
Greetings everyone. Welcome to where I was...like a month ago.

I remember Wolfgaze making fun of me for calling Biron terrible.

Here are the stats again, make your own assessments.

Game day, Save Percentage:
Mar 8 '12 NYR @ OTT 0.857
Mar 1 '12 NYR @ CAR 0.913
Feb 24 '12 NYR @ NYI 0.889
Feb 16 '12 CHI @ NYR 0.818
Feb 9 '12 TBL @ NYR 0.824
Jan 31 '12 NYR @ NJD 0.897
Jan 14 '12 NYR @ TOR 1
Jan 5 '12 FLA @ NYR 0.905
Dec 28 '11 NYR @ WSH 0.826
Total Save Percentage: 0.882
Save Percentage w/o the 1 shutout: 0.869
Please point out where I made fun of you? Biron isn't a terrible goaltender, he's struggling right now, get the difference? Maybe not.

Oh look the Rangers only gave up 21 shots tonight with Biron in net... By your standards for all the previous games, I guess we can assume the team played strong defense in front of him tonight right? Nevermind Girardi getting caught out of position and then deflecting the shot on goal, or Richards completely blowing his coverage and allowing Turris pick up the puck uncontested. You've shown no regard for how the team has played in any of these losses we've suffered with Biron in net, because all you want to do is look at shots against and call it a day and bash Biron.... He's struggling, anyone can see.... If the offense could play with any consistency, we'd be winning some of these games and some fans would be complaining a lot less....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL605 View Post
Biron is not terrible.

He's in a bad slump along with the D not exactly playing great for him. Those two together is a recipe of disaster. He's a damn backup goalie. He's been terrible LATELY, but overall he's been fine. Let's be thankful we actually had a backup win us a good amount of games for the season unlike other teams who have a revolving door as a backup. He's not Lundqvist. I don't understand why people continue to expect him to come out and post win after win.
No, no, no, Inferno says he's a terrible goaltender so who are we consider anything other than his last 8-10 games! Case closed.

Last edited by wolfgaze: 03-09-2012 at 01:19 AM.
wolfgaze is offline   Reply With Quote