View Single Post
Old
03-09-2012, 10:22 AM
  #65
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD
 
BigFatCat999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Campbell, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 9,984
vCash: 500
Based on my rough math, 19 is the current magic number to clinch a playoff spot. This is a combination of Preds points won and LA points lost. That's 5 wins out of 15 games.

Using Sportsclubstats chart 93 points is a 97.3% chance of playoffs. I see it as the Preds get 97.3% and the other teams will screw up 2.7%

Milwaukee is still within striking distance for a playoff spot. 2 points from 8th. They have 18 games left in the season.

Cyclones have a 5pt buffer over the 9th place team with 13 games left.

BigFatCat999 is offline