View Single Post
Old
03-09-2012, 11:46 AM
struckbyaparkedcar
Zemgus Da Gawd

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moskau View Post
Miller's recent play has masked the fact that the team has been playing just as bad if not worse since they started winning some games as they have all year.

The offense sucks, the defense is inconsistent, the powerplay sucks and the penalty kill is inconsistent. That's a bad Hockey team. In fact their offense has somehow regressed considerably through the season. This is the worst performing group of forwards that I can remember since I started watching the Sabres. At least the later Muckler teams knew how to give and receive a pass. And they worked hard. It just feels like this team has no system or game plan. We score most of our goals through sheer brute force. Blindly throwing the puck on net, a few tipped point shots, some Pominville slapshots and the occasional Stafford wrister are about all we're good for.

The coaching staff has to go.
Seriously. This is one of the worst passing teams in the league. I'm always impressed by fluid other teams grinders are in transition, and our top lines can't complete three passes in succession.

struckbyaparkedcar is online now   Reply With Quote