View Single Post
Old
03-09-2012, 01:43 PM
Isles4ever82

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Islanderfan17 View Post
I agree

Look at coaches like Hitch, Torts, Laviolette, Tippett. These are all coaches that make the most out of what they have by getting their players to play hard every night and holding them accountable if they don't.

Ted Nolan got a less talented team into the playoffs years ago, I think we need a good coach.
WOW, when will it ever end? Stop Blaming Capuano! Although he might end up not being the right man for this team, I dont think any NHL coach can do much with this pile of s*** team snow has assembled.
This team has 1 NHL line, no secondery scoring, no defence, no size, no toughness ect.
Where does it end with some of you guys? Always trying to make someone out to be the scapegoat and fail accept the fact that out side of a select few players on this team it's in reality an NHL/AHL team.

This team has no talent! Please, just stop with Ted Nolan having worse players compared to this roster. Thats flat out WRONG!
Ted Nolan had much more talent.
Ted Nolans team.

Jason Blake
Alexi Yashin
Miroslav Satan
Viktor Kozlov
Mike Sillinger
Trent Hunter(when he was good)
Tom Poti
Benndan Witt
Radek Martinek
Arron Asham
Chris Campoli
Marc Andre Bergeron
Ryan Smyth

"Look at coaches like Hitch, Torts, Laviolette, Tippett. These are all coaches that make the most out of what they have by getting their players to play hard every night and holding them accountable if they don't"

The also have NHL talent that our team does not.

I have been saying for the last couple of years the way this team is currently constructed it wont matter who the coach is, we are going no where with this group outside of a select few.

Isles4ever82 is offline   Reply With Quote