Thread: Home Equipment
View Single Post
02-06-2006, 05:45 PM
Registered User
Join Date: Jul 2004
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,198
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Aki Fan
What is the name of the piece of equipment you see every once in a while -- it looks like a rectangle and use it with special socks or just socks on, its for skating at a gym or at your house.

Terrible description I know, having post Superbowl brain shutdown
slide/glide boards

gr8haluschak is offline