Via Gord Stellick, "Salaries of free agent signees didn't play well"
View Single Post
03-09-2012, 04:55 PM
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Buffalo, NY
There's absolutely nothing in the interview to support the claim that the free agent salaries didn't play well in the dressing room.
- Attributed season's problems on Miller's struggles
- Said that free agents should be signed to fill a specific need.
- Most significant thing about being a player in the UFA market is the ripple effect. What you spend now on UFA's will have an effect later on what you have to pay to re-sign.
- It take time for free agents to adjust to a new team.
- No problem with Miller's comments about the Gaustad trade.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Buffaloed