View Single Post
Old
03-09-2012, 03:56 PM
A Pointed Stick
There Is Always...

vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchy22 View Post
I'll argue that improving the roster matters more than bringing in any coach. Now, I agree that bringing in a much better coach would help, but it's not the most pressing problem.

The most pressing problems? Our lack of experience and the amount of young players in major roles. Our terrible mix down the middle, at forward in general, and on defense.

I'll place the coach right after that. I'll place the payroll being so low and the clown ****ing show that has tarnished the image of this franchise right at the very top.

John Tavares is the best thing we have going for the face of this franchise. Right now, we don't ****ing deserve him. The next time this team makes a personnel move that says, "HOLY ****!!! THE ISLANDERS ARE MOVING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION" that doesn't have to do with who we select at a podium, then I'll worry about whether or not we have the right coach who is under contract for one more season.
Oh dang. Love it all. No need for further additions or critiques. Or as Jules would say, close this mother ******* thread down, this story got told.

A Pointed Stick is offline   Reply With Quote