View Single Post
Old
03-09-2012, 10:01 PM
KingsFan7824

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjm22 View Post
Players don't have faith in the system.

When you don't believe in something, it's hard to get energized to go out and do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer View Post
I don't either, but after the comments from JJ, I have to believe it's playing a pretty significant role in the troubles of the team.
Well then this team has some serious team issues. It has nothing to do with the system. Clear the ******* puck. That has nothing to do with faith in the system. Don't lose a 1-on-1 battle in front of the net. That has zero to do with the system. I don't give a damn if the players like it. I know they live in a fantasy world where they make millions for playing a game, but that's not how it works. Execute the play. Play with some determination.

If Johnson hated it here so much, then don't sign a long contract extension. If Doughty doesn't like it, then demand a trade instead of holding out. Richards never wanted to come here to begin with, so whatever. If Kopitar can't deal with it, then don't take the money. He could easily get it somewhere else since he's so good.

While the players are trapped here, they might as well do their jobs. Apparently they'd rather not though. They're too good for that. Whatever.

KingsFan7824 is offline   Reply With Quote