View Single Post
Old
03-10-2012, 07:57 AM
Maineice11

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to Maineice11
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba5 View Post
Richards is the problem. He does not score, he does not do anything offensively, he does not take the body Or sacrifice the body to make a play, he has not helped our pp one bit. He is a waste of cap space and we can look forward too even more declining skills over the nex 8 years
I must disagree...the past two games he has really stood out in the games in my eyes, and although the goal was just a little too late at the end of the game last night. I think he is starting to hit his stride, I know there was a lot of talk about him not producing much offensively because he was trying become more defensive to try and fit into the system, and i think he is there and we are going to see more offense from him as we head to the playoffs and of course in the playoffs.

I feel like tomorrow is going to be a blowout in a good way! I think this team has been building up ever since the devils game and they are ready to pop!

I am frustrated with losing 3 in a row, but i am confident they will find a way stay together get back on track and be a huge force going into the playoffs. This adversity can only help them as the head to the playoffs!

Maineice11 is offline   Reply With Quote