View Single Post
Old
03-10-2012, 03:04 PM
4thline4life
The Mased God

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeypete49 View Post
No not really. You have to look at the player. Aikman, Elway, P. Manning were special players who you just knew were going to be special. Had Aikman came out the year before he would have been a top ten pick. By staying in he was the clear cut #1. I do agree if he fails it will go down as one of the worse trades in NFL history. Mine is the H. Walker deal. That trade rebuilt Dallas. Luck and RG3 fit that mold of special players. By the way who is to say Luck goes #1? Would you bet your house on that? I would not. My money is that both Luck and RG3 are better QB's than the dog killer. And the eagles are making their bed with him
well no ****... vick is a terrible qb and it's only the hoodlums in philly that like him or think he's good. I would make the trade to get Luck but not for RG3. RG3 had 1 good season, and like I said destroyed pretty much all weak defenses on the way. I think he's good but not 3 first round picks and a 2nd good, especially for a team with as many holes as the redskins. Who cares who the qb is, when your team's OL can't block worth a damn. I watch the Skins every week because they are the home market where I go to school, and this team is not an elite qb away from even being a .500 team.