View Single Post
Old
03-10-2012, 04:06 PM
ReLyT

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to ReLyT
NEW FHL NHL Based Fantasy Draft League (MLH)

Let me set the scene;

The relationship between the NHL and NHLPA soured during CBA talks. To the point where NHL owners gave up and disbanded. In a last ditch effort the NHLPA retained the current contracts for every player. In comes a new ownership group, consisting of 24 GM's. Under the new league banner. The MLH. Major League Hockey.

This league uses the FHL sim system. Experience would be helpful but accepting newbies. Catch me on msn at mlhcommish@hotmail.ca or pm me any questions.

You can be one of those new owners! Create a new team identity in a city of your choice and build them anyway you want. Click on "JOIN NOW" on the left of the site and fill out an application. We are starting from SCRATCH. So only truly dedicated GM's wanted.

We are a NHL rated league, so ratings will reflect real life. We will have TWO seasons for every ONE NHL season. Combination of those two seasons will give us draft rankings in the future. We will have a 30 round player fantasy draft consisting of all players in our players list. These will mostly be LIVE drafts! At the same time we will have a 20 round prospects draft. Consisting of any prospect on our master prospects list. This will be a forum draft that will start as soon as we get 24 GM's. After a 3 day free agency on players left; Any players/prospects NOT picked in either of these drafts or signed will enter our first offseason draft.

GET IN NOW!

http://www.tylerhetherington.com/MLH/

Last edited by ReLyT: 03-10-2012 at 04:35 PM.
ReLyT is offline   Reply With Quote