View Single Post
Old
03-10-2012, 04:58 PM
Yzlamic Preacher
Believes in Yzergod

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAbout813 View Post
I just would like to see a solid game out of Dustin. Stamkos net a goal. And would really really like to see Connolly score, that guy deserves it.

Go bolts!

Also, I am trying to go to this game, but the last Sat night game we went to they sold out and I could not get the student rush tickets. . Do you guys think they will probably sell out again?

I would get uppers but ticket scalpers are charging like 25-30$ for a seat in the roof and I can't justify spending that for those seats.
Man I wish I lived in TB to watch Bolts games . Its so ****** here. I didn't buy game centre this year due to financial constraints this year so I have to stream every game. Next year for sure, and I am flying down to watch at least 3 or 4 games next season or this year playoffs. But 30 for nose bleeds is a blessing in Vancouver, here nose bleeds are $125 minimum. Its cheaper for me to fly down to TB watch a game, get a hotel, party, and fly back then it is to get a decent seat at Rogers Arena to watch a Canucks game. But I am not a fan of the Canucks so it doesn't bother me. I have gone to every TB game in Van though.

Yzlamic Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote