View Single Post
Old
03-10-2012, 10:43 PM
Silence Of The Plams
Zemgod

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrankyJay View Post
I live in Lancaster...taste of Lancaster was TINY.

But summertime in Buffalo there's plenty to do in general...taste of Buffalo, Williamsville Old Home Days, Canal Fest or whatever it's called in North Tonawanda. Various cruise nights (usually on Thursday nights)...there's one in Lancaster at Polish Falcons every Thursday if looking at cars is your thing.

Lancaster usually puts on a decent 4th of July Fireworks show, and on that same day there's a 5k race that goes around Lancaster/Depew. My family usually sets up chairs and watches all the runners go by in the morning.

Rock the Barn in Clarence...

In the fall there's Oinktoberfest in Clarence (bbq competition and other fall festivities)

Then you have various Lawn Fetes at area Catholic Churches...those are always fun for drinking/people watching/listening to bands.

There's always something going on in the area, just need to keep an eye/ear open. Summer is jam packed with stuff.

Hope that helps. I'm sure there's more Lancaster specific stuff that I haven't mention, so if someone has any info let me know, always looking for more stuff to do.

Summer time for me is usually hanging out in my yard with my dog/wife/beer/bbq smoker. =)

edit: you don't happen to be a corrections officer are you?
Thank you very much this'll help me. I like to go out and do stuff. and No, I'm gonna be a college student at UB. lol

Silence Of The Plams is offline   Reply With Quote