Old
03-11-2012, 12:08 AM
Stars99Lobo37
Away Games - 13

vCash: 500
Boudreau so angryyyyyy.

Quote:
Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau on the penalties against the Ducks

“The funny thing is if I say anything, it costs you $10,000. And if you don’t say anything, nothing gets done. It’s really a double-edged sword. I don’t know if anything gets done. I’d love to be able to get a report that says yes, it’s not good enough and this is the consequences but we never hear. If that penalty on Lehtonen by Getzlaf was a penalty, I’ll be a monkey’s uncle. If the Corey penalty wasn’t a five-minute penalty then I don’t know what is. He’s in the most vulnerable position, head first going into the boards and he’s getting a shove. Whether it’s a big shove or a little shove, it’s a shove of a defenseless person into the boards. I don’t know how many times I’ve heard that and you put your best player out in a game we had to win. I don’t know, even the Brookbank penalty. There was two guys battling. Why did they chew their guy? They’ve both equally done the same thing. I could go on and on. I said it in LA and I’m now sounding like a whining, little crier. It’s not good enough.”

Boudreau’s on Stephane Robidas’ hit on Corey Perry

“Of course, any hit that’s into the boards for a defenseless person, isn’t that one of the criteria? Even if he didn’t extend his arms, he pushed him or if he didn’t, he held him and pushed him and held his arm to where he couldn’t protect himself. That Robidas guy does it every game and we tell him. He gets away with murder all the time. And then he says well, I didn’t try to or didn’t mean to. It’s not good enough.”

Stars99Lobo37 is offline   Reply With Quote