View Single Post
Old
03-11-2012, 07:45 AM
onice

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
Look where the team sits. Look where the team has finished. Look at what this team has accomplished since 1993.

Yes.

Mediocrity.

Embarassment.

Stupidity.
WTK,

You're a great poster and I sorta understand your point. Sometimes, I even think like you do on this but there's one thing you forget:

LOSING CAN BE ADDICTIVE!

The Oilers have tanked for how many years and where are they? The islanders, the Caps. The Panthers.

Even if it means we end up 9th in the conference, I want my team to play the way they did last night.

It's not a lottery draft pick that this team needs. It's a management group that knows how to put square pegs into square holes. This present Habs management needs someone to explain to them the difference between a circle and a square and then not to explain it too quickly or to use words with more than one syllable.

With a competent GM at this season's end and with Trevor Timmins & his staff doing their work, I can honestly live with finishing 9th in the standings but our team plays like they did last night

AND THE GENERAL COMES BACK HEALTHY.

Since this is a Markov thread I want to add my two cents. I didn't realize how much I missed this guy. His vision, passing and hockey sense is world class. What a player.

He was caught out of position a number of times and I think it's more a case of adapting to the quickness of the game and not that his knee is bothering him.

I hope Markov goes on a scoring tear.

Good to have you back, Mon Général.