View Single Post
Old
03-11-2012, 10:33 AM
YARR123

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leehh View Post
Don't forget that Granlund was playing with players such as Peltonen, Hovitch( dunno how hes name is spelled too lazy to check it out) and Kuhta and he started straight away in 2nd line.

Teravainen had to earn hes ice-time in a lot more stacked team through out injuries than HIFK was at 09 ( that's what i call performing and showing the potential one has ).

Correct me if im wrong but if i remember correctly Teravainen started on 3rd and 4th line with 7-10minutes / game, so you kinda can't compare their first seasons, since Granlund was planted on a line and he was given the opportunity to play against 3rd and 4th liners and to run PP2 line with top players of Finland.

Teravainen is showing a lot more potential than Granlund was as a rookie.

Cracking the line up as rookie > getting the opportunity on a goldplate.
Granlund cracked the lineup just like Teräväinen did, only he was able to do that right from the start, as Teräväinen played 10 or so games in the lower lines. Granlund wasn't offered the place on a Golden plate, he deserved it and showed everyone that he was more than worth his place.

Teräväinen is playing with very good line mates, just like Granlund did in his rookie season. Also Granlund got to play in the EHT tournament and was a candidate to play in the final tournament. Saying he's showing a lot more potential than Granlund at the same age is ridiculous.