View Single Post
Old
03-11-2012, 11:45 AM
Leehh

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by YARR123 View Post
Granlund cracked the lineup just like Teräväinen did, only he was able to do that right from the start, as Teräväinen played 10 or so games in the lower lines. Granlund wasn't offered the place on a Golden plate, he deserved it and showed everyone that he was more than worth his place.

Teräväinen is playing with very good line mates, just like Granlund did in his rookie season. Also Granlund got to play in the EHT tournament and was a candidate to play in the final tournament. Saying he's showing a lot more potential than Granlund at the same age is ridiculous.
This is only what i 've heard:

Granlund singed with IFK because Karpat didn't give him the opportunity to play on their team and they wanted him to play in juniors to get more experience, then IFK stepped in and offered him a deal that he will start straight away in their line-up, they will build line around him and if he won't cash in he won't be moved to their junior team.

So shortly said he was one hell of a lucky fellow because there was a high-end organization which trust him, he did cash in and was offered the opportunity on a golden plate.

Remember that this is the way I see it, you don't have to agree with me.