View Single Post
Old
02-07-2006, 08:01 PM
Miracle80

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Miracle80
Quote:
Originally Posted by go kim johnsson 514
I have been alive 21 years and have yet to see the Eagles, Phillies, Sixers or Flyers win a Championship. I'm also not a Bertuzzi hater like most other people but if brining in Public Enemy #1 means a parade in late June, thats what counts. Fact of the matter is there are 29 other teams wishing they were at the top of the mountain, and 29 other teams who wished they had one of the true difference makers in the game (when he is at the top of his game)

Not many people remember what happened to Ray Lewis about a year before the Ravens won the Super Bowl.

When you win the Cup, it doesn't really matter. Everyone becomes envious, and we're the ones laughing.
I've been alive 9 years longer, but that's besides the point. As much as I would be willing to cut off appendages or sell my soul for the cup.....I would not want Bertuzzi's name on the cup under the Flyers. In good conscience I could not even attend the parade.
I think we all have to agree to disagree on Bertuzzi, it's a matter of personal opinion/feeling. I just can't find it in my heart to forgive him.