View Single Post
Old
03-11-2012, 06:39 PM
hockey diva

vCash: 500
In the Stands: A Hockey Documentary About the Fans

I know Darren posted something about this but it looks like it got deleted. We really are working on putting a documentary/video/something on hockey fans and their relationship to the game. He and I were brainstorming about what he could do to occupy his time since school is rather boring at the moment. I suggested "write a movie script." And from there In the Stands was born. We want it to be about the passion that unites us with this game.

Here is an outline of questions to guide you:
1.) Why you are a fan of the game of hockey first and foremost.
2.) How did you become a fan of the game
3.) When did you start following the game
4.) your best memory of the game be it NHL AHL minor hockey NCAA WC Olympic etc.
5.) Did you play hockey as a kid
6.) Do you follow the same team as your parents if your parents follow the game at all?
7.) Do you find the Olympics as exciting as the NHL? What do you think of the WJHC?
8.) If you are not from Canada or the US how did you get involved in following the sport and did you start before you moved here if you moved here? If not how did you get interested in the game in your country?
9.) Are you a fan of your hometown team or a fan of a team in another city?
10.) This is for fans from teams that may no longer be in those cities in which you originaly followed AKA Quebec Atlanta Cleveland Oakland etc. How did you feel when your team arrived? How did you feel when your team left?

Please submit your video clips to http://www.youtube.com/user/HockeyDocumentary

If you would prefer to just post answers here that is fine. I can record them. Just indicate what name you want used.

Thanks y'all
Marie

MOD: This thread has been approved by the Preds moderators and an administrator. Please do not report it/close it. Also, keep in mind that responses to these questions are planned to be used in a documentary. Of course, anything you say on these forums is already public information unless it is a private message.

Last edited by TMI: 03-13-2012 at 11:32 AM. Reason: add info
hockey diva is offline   Reply With Quote