View Single Post
Old
03-11-2012, 10:40 PM
Stradale

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyfan2k11 View Post
5 games.

Some of you have a huge problem with over inflating certain players. Andrei was inconsistent. Inconsistent players are always traded. Do I agree with how he was used? No. But lets not sit here and act like he was this legendary player. His numbers have been pretty much the same his entire career. He was going to be a UFA and was going to command upwards to $5M. I sure as hell would not give him 5...

If Andrei decides to play every game, he could be a PPG player. Didn't seem like that was going to happen here. So he was traded. He wasn't the right guy for this team. He IS for a team like Nashville. Period.

Stop romanticizing average players.

Get over it.
You are way off in your whole analysis of AK.

First, none of us are considering him as a legendary player. So what's your point?

Second, you seem to overrate him quite a bit by thinking he could be a PPG player or he could get 5M$ after this season.

Stop thinking AK is as good as Datsyuk or Zettenberg or Iginla etc etc... Just so you know, these players aren't even PPG players. So either you think AK is as good as these players or you think these players are lazy, with no heart, inconsistent etc.. It always makes me laugh when I hear, AK is a 40 goals scorer or PPG player if he come to play every games...

I know your little game. Say a player is a potential 40 goals scorer and then use that to bash him because he only score 20!

Stradale is offline   Reply With Quote