View Single Post
Old
03-12-2012, 12:50 AM
Nicko999

vCash: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hab View Post

MARKOV'S SMILE and QUOTE:
he was so excited when hugging Subban after Subbie scored (like a kid!)...I really really do love seeing that (really I do!). I wish Markov smiled more often. Maybe having a more positive attitude (smiling more, joking around more often like he is now!) when doing rehab can improve his health a bit!! positive attitude can help the body/mind heal faster or sort of!,etc...). When asked about his knee after the game, Markov replied (with a little sarcastic smirk) ''it's still there!''. See...I like this reply (there's some humor in there! obvious he's really happy...too bad he couldn't come back in January). Glad he's healthy again but I won't hold my breath (he's jinxed with an injury-prone body,imo, but I hope the jinx is over obviously but we need to get one more top 4 dman anyway, and at least one more very solid #5-6 dman) but I will hope he will help us next season (lockout??? no lockout???) by staying healthy (and try to avoid being violently bodychecked a la Subban) and helping us when it really counts...playoffs. He still has yet to prove something to our Habs during playoffs. I've already seen way more from Subban and Gorges in playoffs.
Markov and Subban seem to be great friends.