View Single Post
Old
03-12-2012, 05:14 AM
Man Bear Pig

vCash: 500
Flat feet and purchasing new skates

First off, I've always been an advanced player and skater. Played high levels since I was little but I've always gotten the odd pain in my feet, never had a pair of skates that I truly loved and felt complete comfort in. I purchased a decent pair of Bauers last season and although they feel fine, I wouldn't grade them anymore than a 7. What I'm looking for is a skate that's more fitted for someone with flat feet(no arch). I've used CCM and other Bauer skates in the past but I've never really felt complete comfort. I've even used orthotics in an attempt to fix this, still no luck. Even baking has never done the trick. Does anyone else have flat feet and has always had this issue? anyone tried getting a slight heel lift in their skate(I've read about this)? any brands to recommend? I've heard and read that Graf makes a wide variety for all sizes and shapes of feet but I can't remember the last time I tried a pair on. A few friends have suggested high-end Grafs to me but I don't wanna blow that kind of cash unless I'm satisfied. I have wide,flat,long,ugly feet lol.Price isn't an object here so long as it's not too crazy.

Man Bear Pig is offline   Reply With Quote