View Single Post
Old
03-12-2012, 08:27 AM
Qui Gon Dave

vCash: 500
Go Preds Go

Hopefully another 2 points tonight, with the guys given a boost of energy/confidence/positive mojo from the win over Detroit. I noticed after the last game that there was more focus on the negative aspects of that game and the improvements that could still be made to the Preds than I expected. I can understand such view points but I thought the mood would be focused a little more on the positives after beating such a big rival. Anyways, onwards and hopefully upwards.

Would love to see AK rack up a few more points and register a few more big hits in this one, he seems to do well against Phoenix except for that game he got knocked out. Scored his first NHL goal against them on what was technically his first career shot on goal. You guys must be really bummed about losing that 2nd round draft pick you gave up for a player who doesn't try, isn't physical, can't contribute defensively, offensively, in English or French and was drafted instead of Getzlaf, right? Right guys?

Also, who knew that AK and Gaustad share a birthday? Just found out. Was that a key policy of your deadline deals?

Gonna be a busy night for hockey. Habs play, Preds play and (I know the Ducks won't get much love here but) Saku Koivu should play his 1000th career (regular season) game tonight against the Avs. Three cheers for Gamecenter Live and Captain Saku