View Single Post
Old
03-12-2012, 12:48 PM
habsfan92

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MM425 View Post
I'm not supporting the coach/GM... they're both gone at the end of the year so that's a moot point.

SK refused to report Hamilton multiple times and was not popular in the locker room. He had to go.

AK was given plenty of chances over the years and showed flashes of brilliance at times but just could not get over the hump and become a consistent top 6 winger we wanted him to be. Parting ways made sense for all parties involved.
Over what hump? Inconsistent linemates, defensive first styles that collapse to the front of the net are not ways to develop offensive players. Zero freedom as far as creativity, insist of defensive awareness or else you get the bench. Plenty on chances, except with the players he plays well with. Solid middle six winger, thats what he is. Accept it. Angry that he is not perfectly consistent top six (which would cost you big bux), but I saw consistent effort in his game, you expected consistent results. Better with than without.

Sergei, by the way lacked the direction that a management with leadership would have identified & rectified. Young guys need to be surrounded by people (not just players) to guided them. They do usually grow out of it, be our management would rather get rid of the problem rather than deal with it.
You want to get rid of inconsistent players, then next year I guess you want Bourque, Desharnais, Pleks, Gomer ( a given), Gionta, Eller, Moen, etc. I am getting tired of writing

habsfan92 is offline   Reply With Quote