Thread: Prospect Info: All Things Binghamton Senators Part V
View Single Post
Old
03-12-2012, 02:40 PM
sens83

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ski View Post
Waiting on what's going on w/ the County and the rink..after that is settled and BSens have a place to play it'll be solidified..
Quote:
Originally Posted by operasen View Post
Is there any doubt - that doesn't sound positive when governments (county) get involved.
We have a new county executive who is attempting to "clean house" and "save money." Same empty promises, rumor on the street is that she wants to sell the arena to a private entity, currently the BCVMA is owned by the County.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aragorn View Post
Good for them, I really hope these two have breakout seasons next yr as Klinkhammer has done this yr.

Hummm ... with so many here telling us how good these two will be & how they will be sure fire NHLers blah blah blah ... if it's one thing I can't stand, it's quitters, guys who stop playing when their team is down. I have always been coached to play the same in the last minute as you do in the first minute, you never let up, you never quit & you continue to work hard until the horn blows to end the game. Anything less is unacceptable. I would add Filatov as a guy who quits easily.

It will be very interesting to see what happens in the off season with Bingo, who they keep, who they let go & who goes home. After everyone loving KK as coach in Bingo last yr I sure hope they don't start blaming him for some of these players not working hard enough or not developing properly. Players have to put the work in, they have to have a very good work ethic & they have to have the will power to fight through adversity. I assume some do & some don't, hopefully a losing season will help them to determine who the ones are that don't & get rid of them.
Same here man. There seems to be a few guys every year that just don't have the guts to play out a season or contract commitment. You get out of it what you put into it.