View Single Post
Old
03-12-2012, 04:51 PM
Anthony Eclair
Anthony Eclair

vCash: 500
From what I've seen of him, I think he'll make it in the first round but make it out either like a less scoring Ryan Callahan OR Colby Armstrong. He'll probably fall somewhere around the likes of St. Louis or Vancouver and I say that because this kid leads the team. He may not be a leading scorer but he gets the team pumped and St Louis needs a guy like that. Don't get me wrong, the Blues are a great team I actually really like their style of play and great effort and I think they need someone to get them more motivated because right now, I seriously believe that Elliott is saving their ass. When Elliott starts falling though, he trys to do better. But I noticed after he tries and tries he starts to lose endurance and sort of gives up. If St Louis was more motivated and scored more, they'd be an even better team and a leader is all they need.

In addition to that being said, think about Tarasenko coming into the NHL next year. Great scorer and good addition to St Louis. Wilson comes in a year after and they have a great team. All they need is a reliable goaltender because Elliott won't be saving their ass next year looking at past records.

So, in conclusion, Wilson is a good puck mover, a great motivater, and a hard hitter. If he gets on to a team like St Louis or Winnepeg or another team that needs a well disciplined player, he may be big in the NHL. If not he'll wind up like Armstrong or Brian Boyle or Darren Helm.

Anthony Eclair is offline   Reply With Quote