Old
03-12-2012, 04:00 PM
Buddy The Elf
Kings!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueblood9 View Post
whats up guys i come in peace.

I am looking at a job in LA working at LAX. I figured id come to my fellow NHL fan brethren to get some info on the best locations to live.

Im looking in the 1000=1200 price range and an easy commute to the airport. I appreciate the help in advance.
If you see my bags come through the terminal, please just let them go. Don't go snooping where you shouldn't be. Just find a place close to the 105 because that is where the green line train runs that goes to the airport. Being sarcastic on that bit of advice..

Close to the airport you are probably going to pay a lot for a little in a nice area (Redondo, Hermosa, Manhattan or Culver City, Santa Monica, Venice) or you are going to be in the hood (Inglewood and the rest of South LA). For the most part, if you are anywhere close to the 105 freeway, you are in a bad neighborhood. I'm not sure that I can give you a great suggestion in that area because for $1000/$1200, you are going to end up with a very small place in a city near there worth living, if you can even afford anything at all. Torrance probably isn't that expensive but I have never looked there. I live on the eastide of Long Beach and pay $1200 for a two bedroom/two bath.

Buddy The Elf is offline   Reply With Quote