View Single Post
Old
11-15-2003, 10:51 AM
Mike8

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash13
All these moves are in question, and hopefully the spirit behind the moves are known. Hopefully, Julien has taken Ryder aside and said why he is being scratched. Some of the moves are questionable and with the whole accountability spoof they portrayed all summer, could lead to more divides in the lockerroom.

The whole Hossa situation has me scratching my head though. This guy has confidence issues, and these benchings are going to take its toll. Despite how well he plays, in Hossa's mind, it might just scream the coach doesn't have confidence in him.
These are my concerns as well. Julien comes across as a communicater so I'm hopeful that he's made things clear to the youngsters.

Regarding Bulis, I don't see him as anything more than a third liner myself. I'd like to see him being developed down the middle as the checking line center.

He'd probably be better than Juneau on the first line, but think of how pitiful the checking line would be if it lacked the presence Bulis brings. There would be no size there, and even less character. I think he's needed on the checking line.