View Single Post
Old
03-12-2012, 06:10 PM
Ollie Williams

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernHab View Post
You are going to post here that Ryan O'Byrne would not be better than Campoli, Weber, or Diaz? O'Byrne was not given a chance by Martin, just like Sergei was not given a chance. That was all Martin being cool and calm behind the bench.

And no offense to you, but I have to compliment you on your hockey acumen when you said this........"Roy could be a good coach for us he could also be a bad coach."

You should be a hockey GM somewhere.
This post is the perfect example of what is wrong with this team.

This is Diaz's first season in the NHL, yet you use him as a comparable when you yourself suggest O'Byrne was not given a chance to prove himself.

Weber on the other hand, an example of a player who has been given many chances and still gets them, but after all this time hasn't shown any consistency at all (a prime reason one would "get rid of" someone in the first place).

Finally Campoli, someone who I would consider to be a #7 D-man on a good day. Glad we can agree O'Byrne is better than a borderline #7...

Sergei was given chances, both under Martin and under Carbo. He chose to use the time given to him to plan his flight path to the KHL and threaten the team with it.

Absolutely I would say "Roy could be a good coach for us he could also be a bad coach." Anyone who says otherwise is a liar because they simply don't know what he would be. They can speculate. They don't know. In addition, your sarcastic uninformed remarks don't do anything for you.

Ollie Williams is offline   Reply With Quote