Top 1997-born players in NB
View Single Post
03-12-2012, 07:22 PM
Join Date: Mar 2012
Originally Posted by
I'm going to tell you why I think Plourde is not even really in the top 10 - 97 players in NB.
1. He is a perimeter player, does not go to the dirty areas of the ice.
2. He does not skate in the same catagory yet as these other guys being discussed.
3. He plays on a team with what I am told has 6-7 forwards, and logs the majority of the ice.
4. There is rumor that the numbers he has posted are somewhat "inflated"...
5. He does not play on the defensive side of the puck at all, he will need to correct this to be successful in Midget.
If there is a discussion about 98's, he is in the top 10 for sure, but lets not fool ourselves about putting him in the same hemisphere as Jacob or some of the others mentioned. Points aren't everything and if you watch him play, and your seeing him on the same level as the others.. well... I'm not sure what you are seeing.
I agree with this.. he is not much of a defensive guy.. and can someone give me a top 10 list of players 97 in nb.. ( Your opinion)
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Hockeyscout1997