STREAMS:
  1. http://coolsportz.de/stream6.php
  2. http://www.realtvsport.com/channel-4.php

Previous Meetings this Season:

January 17th 2012 (3-5) W

October 8th 2011 (1-4) L

GUY BOUCHER:
Quote:
  • "We can't keep this up 'til the end of the year playing (Stammer and Marty) them that many minutes. I have to rely on some other guys...I can't ask more of them. They're giving everything they've got."
RYAN MALONE:
Quote:
  • "I think everybody knows that if we have an OK game, that's not going to cut it. I think everybody knows to be sharp and ready, and we need everybody. Obviously, the (Bruins) are a pretty decent team over there so you don't want to give them any room.''
STEVEN STAMKOS:
Quote:
  • "It's to the point now where these next six home games are almost must-wins. You don't want to look at long stretches of games like that, you want to just focus on the next one, but you realize you have to put a string of wins together just to keep pace with the teams that are winning now. It's been a challenge all year and it hasn't gotten any easier with the past three games, but we have to find a way if we want to stay in and we are going to everything we can."
VICTOR HEDMAN:
Quote:
  • "It's tough for us to try to focus on what is going on around us, we can only focus on what we need to do. We know that we have to go 6-1 on this homestand, win these games we have left here before getting out on the road. We have to keep the same mentality as we had, even if we are down a little bit more than we were before. We just have to keep the focus on ourselves and do the job."

LET'S GO BOLTS!

Last edited by TheDaysOf 04: 03-13-2012 at 01:23 PM.
TheDaysOf 04 is online now   Reply With Quote