View Single Post
Old
03-13-2012, 01:43 PM
YARR123

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomast View Post
Excuse me? Teräväinen is 2nd most creative prospect from finland after Mikael Granlund and he's not far from that level. Teräväinen has one of the best vision and creativity of this draft. His best assets is his vision and hockeyIQ. He's not flashy but he's able to do unexpected plays with his creativity and vision. Very unpredictable with the puck. If i compare his vision to Armia's vision Teräväinen wins it CLEARLY despite Armia has decent vision.

I doubt alot that you have seen him much.
I agree seems like TheRocket87 was watching someone else

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRocket87
I have actually seen him many times every season since he played in jr C including this season. I agree that he is a smart player with good instincts and efficient stickhandling. I don't think he's vision is as good as some people are saying here. Also he lacks that certain flair and creativity that make some players special. He's going to be a good player no doubt, but I think the hype is going a bit overboard as usual with Finnish prospects.
I really don't see this, but you're entitled to your opinion of course. Also depends on what you expect of him. Right now he looks like a bona fide top 15 pick, there's no overration in that imo. If he were to have Datsyuk dangles ontop of his skill set he would probably be going 1st or 2nd overall.