Thread: Post-Game Talk: Carolina @ New York
View Single Post
Old
03-13-2012, 11:21 PM
mullichicken25

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
too lazy to go back through this thread...

i had the VS feed, and they called the MZA penalty a slew foot. to me that **** looked like a dive and a half. what did the MSG guys say? Unless MZA suddenly developed superhuman strength, it sure looked to me like Gleason just flopped like a beached whale.

regarding this game, i know the top line is going to get all of the credit, but you gotta give kudos to Biron. tough situation and he played his best game this calendar year by a MILE. i felt very comfortable watching him in net...never felt like he was 1 shot away from giving up a terribad goal. he just seemed calmer, more in control, and not as fidgety in net...tough to describe it better than that.

big time honorable mention to our goalie.
no idea how sam and joe called it cause i had the game DVRed and i fast forward though much of their banter but my first thought when i watched the replay was that it was a slew foot

im not sure zuc really intended to pull him down but at the very least he was trying to knock him off balance...you have to know what can happen when you pull on a guys shoulder with your leg behind his knees like that

mullichicken25 is offline   Reply With Quote