View Single Post
Old
03-13-2012, 11:34 PM
Stars99Lobo37
Away Games - 13

vCash: 1495
Russo is getting in on the complaining as well.

Quote:
There were also missed calls. The Wild felt Morrow deserved a five-minute major for kneeing Matt Cullen, not a two-minute minor for tripping. Looked blatant and intentional and Cullen looked seriously injured. He did play in the third period and seemed to be skating fine, but he was unavailable for comment after the game because he was on the trainer’s table. We’ll see if he’s OK Thursday (the Wild off Wednesday because it doesn’t play next until 1 p.m. Saturday vs. Carolina).

Also, before the Benn goal, the 3-on-2 only happens because Setoguchi was held by Benn after an offensive-zone faceoff win. No call. Then on the shift after the goal, Steve Kampfer was blatantly high-sticked by Steve Ott and began leaking from the mouth. The two refs and two linesmen (who can bring it to the ref’s attention) missed it.

But the way the power play was going, who knows if it would have mattered. It was 0 for 4.
http://www.startribune.com/sports/blogs/142581295.html

Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs - 1997 to 2011 - WPHL Champions 1998, 1999, 2000 - CHL Champions 2011
Stars99Lobo37 is online now   Reply With Quote