View Single Post
Old
03-14-2012, 04:54 AM
Herby
Culture Changer

vCash: 500
Watching the replay.

- The guy yelling "Howard" after the Slava goal. Sounds like a mixture of Homer Simpson, Fred Flinstone and Peter Griffin. Hilarious.

- Wow that was an epic dive by Brown, holy crap. You know when Zetterberg of all people is getting pissed.

- Carter reminds me of Glen Murray in a way. Big shot, skates well. Is never going to win a Selke and won't do much other than score goals. But we need a player like that. I like him.

- Unfortunately I don't think Stool will get suspended, even though he is a repeat offender. It would be great to play these next two games without his awful play and penalties but sadly he will be in there.

- King may not be a top 6 player based on skill, but many teams try and balance their lines and he is going to be one of those guys who you can stick on any line and he doesn't look out of place. He looks great doing the dirty work while Carter gets into open space to fire that shot of his. I'm thinking next year the Kings will have the same top 2 lines they have right now and hopefully a skilled 3rd line with Gagne- Loktionov and either a prospect or FA signing.

- Speaking of 3rd lines, ours is going to eventually cost us a game. Whether it's a dumb penalty by Stool or Penner or their inability to generate any kind of offense or maintain sustained pressure. Everytime these 3 were on the ice the puck was in the Kings zone.

Herby is offline   Reply With Quote