View Single Post
Old
03-14-2012, 06:41 AM
ratmanfu

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to ratmanfu
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhalerPanther View Post
Good Evening/Morning everybody. Sorry that I haven't been on much the past few days but it's with reason. I am getting ready to have ACDF spinal surgery this morning on my C5-C6, C6-C7 and C7-T1. To say that I'm nervous is a complete understatement. For some reason I'm scared and this is coming from a guy who is a eight year cancer survivor. I want to thank everybody who has made me feel welcome in the short time I have started posting. I really don't know how often I will be posting in the near future and guess it depends on the pain level after the surgery. One thing you guys can do for me though is to dedicate Thursday's game to me. Everybody knows of my disdain for the Bruins and with as lousy as they are playing right now I really believe we can win on Thursday. That team is tired and just flat out not playing well at all. Chiarelli was quoted in the media saying Turco was going to start both games in Florida. Well we see how that turned out tonight.

I want a victory against them so bad. And when we beat them we will only be 2 points behind them in the standings. I remember somebody on this board telling me a week ago that the Panthers couldn't catch the Bruins after they beat the Leafs.

In any event I can't sleep so I thought I'd post this. Two more hours until it's off to the hospital and hopefully the end of my pain.

Go Panthers!!!
Best of luck to you during your spinal surgery, WhalerPanther...hope it all goes well and have a speedy recovery.

ratmanfu is offline   Reply With Quote