View Single Post
Old
03-14-2012, 06:17 AM
chosen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYO View Post
You haters will always bash him on these sites but in the shadows of your living rooms we all know you used to crack a smile at his antics! As mentioned earlier, this guy helped this team alot more than any harm he's ever brought their way. I don't have the energy to argue with all the haters here, but know one thing, the way Torts dealt with Avery was simply disgusting and as much as you guys all think Torts has brought us to where we are and not our pro scouts and real hockey trades over the past three years, your on crack!
The smile I cracked at his antics is nothing compared to the smile I have regarding his demise and to the reverence shown to him here by some.

Now that the circus has left town, it becomes even clearer by his supporters here that he was far more loved for his showmanship than his effectiveness, something his distractors have always maintained.

I believe that Avery has personal issues that prevent him from succeeding in hockey. He had enough talent to make it far bigger, but for whatever reason sabotaged it.

chosen is offline   Reply With Quote