View Single Post
Old
03-14-2012, 07:35 AM
Keeptdos

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomast View Post
Armia really? Teräväinen is far more unpredictable with the puck, armia might be more skilled with the puck tho. I don't count deking as creativity i count plays which are unexpected and smart. Vatanen? He has insane skillset tho most of his points are because his skating and shot, but you're right that Vatanen can do very creative plays but i've seen Teräväinen doing more creative plays. Barkov is probably more creative you're right. Markus Granlund is one who could be more creative right now. Juuso Ikonen could be very well 2nd most creative prospect from Finland right now aswell.

Everyone has their opinions IMO he's 2nd-4th in that category.
Yeah agree, Armia might be a push but he isn't easy for defenders. I thought about making a case for Ikonen also. Personally I don't have huge expectations for Teräväinen just yet. I'm just happy if two Finns can make it to top30.

And about overhyping Finns, yes you can say we do that but check what we predict to be their draft positions. Armia was predicted to be somewhere around top15, Mi. Granlund top10. Teräväinen is being said top15. Take the hype with a grain of salt but we do not overhype that much.