View Single Post
Old
03-14-2012, 12:38 PM
TMI
Mod Supervisor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by predfan98 View Post
I hope we see Josi next week. I really like the way he plays.

Anyway, Blum...... His salary is listed at around $900K..... is that just when he is in Nashville?

He's an RFA this summer. From all reports out of Milwaukee, he's not impressing...which kind of leads you to the assumption that it is a maturity issue.

And as far as twitter.....weird world... but when you make that kind of money at that age and are a professional athlete with a "verified account"......... you put yourself into that media realm of people judging what you tweet.......that is just the way the world is, and that is the profession that he is in.

he doesn't show good mature judgement in that area....

and if he wants to "hang with his buddies on twitter" and not be judged.........have a personal account to do that

and as far as hanging with his buddies in real life and having a good time...........i just want to be paid to do that!!! It is one of the perks of his life...
Yes, Blum is on a two-way contract. Two-way contracts have different salaries for AHL and NHL. If, for instance, we moved Legwand to the AHL he would make his NHL salary. Blum, however, makes $65k in the A.

TMI is online now   Reply With Quote