Old
03-14-2012, 04:07 PM
DrinkFightFlyers
Grave Before Shave

vCash: 155
Send a message via AIM to DrinkFightFlyers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amateur Hour View Post
Fletcher turns 37 in May, but he's no run-of-the-mill 37-year old. Did you know he hasn't missed a single game in his entire 14-year career? He's literally the most durable player in the NFL. At the linebacker position, no less! Unbelievable. Hell, he just had his best season at age 36. Those who are scared off by Fletcher's age aren't digging beneath the surface. Trust me, I live in DC and have been watching him for five years. He flies around on the field like a guy in his 20's. On a two-year deal, I absolutely pull the trigger. Tremendous player, even better leader.

Just a personal preference when it comes to Tulloch. It's not that I have anything against him, per se, I just prefer Fletcher and Hawthorne. I think Hawthorne is really, really good -- the best linebacker in the league that no one talks about.
Yeah that's what I'm saying. He's a sick LB, but even as durable as he is, I doubt he plays more than two-three seasons. Sign him to a two year deal. Draft Kuechy. Start Fletcher this year and allow Kuechy to get work in when needed. Then next year when Fletcher is 38 hand the reigns to Kuechy and let Fletcher fill in as needed.