View Single Post
Old
03-14-2012, 04:25 PM
Maineice11

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to Maineice11
Quote:
Originally Posted by anofsti View Post
The alternative for TV2 is to have zero reporters covering him.

And it's not amateurish either, she does her job, getting info on Zuccarello for the general norwegian public, a market that wouldn't care if Richards scored 20 goals in a match.

I think I would have liked a third line of Dubinsky - Mitchell - Zuccarello. Might held Dubinsky find his game, and it's solidly defensivly. And both Mitchell and Dubinsky knows how to recive a pass, making Zuccarello more effective. That would leave us with three potentially good scoring lines, and a very good fourth line that also can log a good share of minutes and provide some seconday scoring.

This time of the year, TOI should be distributed more evenly as long as you can, to preserv the players for the playoffs.
I don't understand the big deal of having a norwegian reporter asking questions about zuccarello (a norwegian). Are all the questions from the reporter about zuccarello? yes, but it must be a pretty big deal over in Norway and a lot of ppl following his career. That is great, that he has a whole country behind him in support of his NHL career!

I also think that zucc has a great chance to stick with the club this time around. It is very apparent that he has worked on his weaknesses and improved upon them. Tortorella really speaks highly of zucc and like his creativity and passing that does not exist on this team without zucc, so I think you will see him back here next year, but right now it could go either way...however i think if he continues to perform well the rest of this season and into the playoffs i think it is a sure thing that he will be back because you also have to consider feds, scott are gone after this season and some others im sure.

Maineice11 is offline   Reply With Quote