View Single Post
Old
11-15-2003, 05:13 PM
King of Stankonia

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to King of Stankonia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Horner
Just another small defenceman who was annointed cult hero status by over zealous Leaf fans who take every thing to heart presented by Leafs TV. This guy is so unready to play at the NHL level if indeed the AHL, I expect him to be returning to Mother Russia in a short time. I would imagine Carlo and some of the others are not too happy about Mad Max drawing an NHL salary while their getting chicken feed AHL salary. You see Max has a deal in his contract that say's if he doesn't play for the Leafs he goes home to Russia, so they have to pay him the NHL salary pretty good deal if your a 6th rd pick. Perhaps it would be better if he did go back to Russian a fill out get stronger and get some more good coaching, he won't get it in the Leaf organization. The way I see it that's the only way he'll ever have a long term career with the Buds.
I really hate when others do what I'm about to do, but it just has to be done here.

1. Paragraphs: They can be your friend too. Makes for much easier reading.
2. Commas: "Perhaps it would be better if he did go back to Russian a fill out get stronger and get some more good coaching, he won't get it in the Leaf organization." Try 'em out! The sentence will certainly seem much less cumbersome.
3. Sources: Use reliable ones. Your uncle Tibor? He's probably not one I would use. Is he the one that came up with this one-way contract rubbish?

There. I've said it. Perhaps it is best that you no longer post here. It's your kind of ignorant folk, that makes me not want to talk to Leaf fans.