View Single Post
Old
03-14-2012, 09:26 PM
Bad Natey
#feelthelove

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc the Habs Fan View Post
OK, now I am concerned for the tank. The only good news is it won't count in the ROW. We better lose both this weekend. We SHOULD lose in Ottawa and then hopefully we run out of gas on Saturday after so many games in a week. If we had to win one of these three games, I am glad it was this one.

RC is coaching like it's the playoffs and it pisses me off. Riding his top forwards for 22-23 minutes. Subban playing 28 minutes. Barely played the 4th line in the 2nd half of the game. Just cementing his spot as the most hated coach we've had in recent memory.

AGAIN, one line did all the scoring. They won't keep scoring 2 goals a game - that's a 160 goal pace over a full season. No line can score at that pace over a long stretch. Not sustainable.
I love RC.

Playing to win! I ****ing love it.

Guy is fighting for his job and his players seem to be finally fighting for him.

There are lots of good players in the Top-10 and there is always a prospect who falls - probably Galyenchuk or however the hell you spell it.

PS. The first goal was assisted by two 4th liners. Palushaj is completely responsible for Cole even getting into the offensive zone. He made a great steal on the backcheck and then flipped it out right to Noke.