View Single Post
Old
11-15-2003, 05:55 PM
Voynich

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREW99AW
How hard is it too look at a trade from both sides?

Yes the isles want to reduce payroll, but they'd also like to end up drawing more then 4,000-5,000 a game after the deal's done.The amount of payroll their beat writers say they are looking to reduce, doesn't require such a brutal deal.

Weimer averages 12 goals a yr and is a 3rd liner,Parrish averages 24 goals a yr on the 2nd line.They don't have the same trade value.

There were teams talking to the isles about aquiring Weimer.Isles were screwed when news broke that they had told Weimer waivers were a possibilty.Why trade for Weimer when he'd be available on waivers?

Your offering 2 fifth rounders for Parrish+ Hamrlik was brutal,was a fantasy proposal.
How many times do I have to say it. I undervalued Parrish because I was under the assumption that he was the next to go on waivers ala Wiemer.

And go read the initial post again. I never offered two fifth round picks for both Parrish and Hamrlik. I'm getting sick and tired of people who can't even be bothered to read what I wrote before they slam me.

So one more damn time. I thought Parrish was going to be put on waivers like Wiemer. I was wrong. That is why my proposal looks like crap. Sorry.