View Single Post
Old
03-15-2012, 12:48 PM
MillerTime 86
So Long Tyler SeQuin

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODAAT View Post
With higher end kids like Spooner/Knight potentially playing for the PB`s next season, anyone think Cass is still behind the bench, anyone get a sense what Bruin`s Mngt thinks of the job he`s doing down there??
Not even a hint at what they think ... I haven't seen anywhere where management has even said a thing about it. Although I'm sure that if they did say anything, since Cassidy isn't even a year into his tenure, it would be positive. Hard to tell what they're really thinking though. Remember, Chiarelli canned Lewis, what, a week after he told the media his job was safe?? Smoke and mirrors.

One thing I will say though is that for the most part, the guys in Providence, when called up to Boston, have made the transition pretty smoothly and have fit right in. Whether that is more important to the Boston brass or putting a competitive team on the ice down there ... I don't know. What I do know is that guys seem to hit a wall in development there and the product on the ice is largely, well, crap ...