View Single Post
Old
03-15-2012, 02:04 PM
Keaver

vCash: 500
I saw this thread a little while ago before I made my account and I actually have a few in Philadelphia. I actually just started playing roller yesterday I bought some Missions off craigslist for 30$ so I've just been working on my skating but anyway here are some local outdoor rinks.

There's 2 a larger full size and a smaller one at Fox Chase Recreation Center located on Rawn Street in northeast Philadelphia.

Theres 1 rink located at the Liberty Bell Youth Organization fields right next to the basketball courts on Chalfont Avenue right off of academy road in the northeast.

Then there's 1 rinks in Port Richmond at Monkiewicz playground right when you get off i95 at the Allegheny exit. At the intersection of Allegheny ave and Richmond street.

I know people play at Fox Chase every night and they keep the lights on until 10pm. I also see people play at Monkiewicz every night but I don't think they have lights.

Not as many people play at liberty bell but they keep their lights on until 10 or 11.

Keaver is offline   Reply With Quote