View Single Post
Old
03-15-2012, 01:08 PM
markrander87

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDevilMadeMe View Post
I think Redden peaked higher but career value, you might give it to Jovo, since Redden's play fell off a cliff.
That's a pretty fair assessment. I really haven't looked that far into detail about the two. I glanced over their Norris finishes and they are pretty similar (Jovo 6,6) (Redden 5,9,10 IIRC)

I'm not saying this to try and discredit Redden or anything I think he was a great player, but I was shocked that he only played in one all star game.

Quote:
According to "The Spreadsheet," Jovo's PP offense is actually fairly unimpressive - it seems he gets a large % of his offense at even strength, which is fine if that's what you're going for. (Though it does go along with the perception that he perhaps sacrificed D for O).

He was top of my list for #7s though and could be a #5 if you wanted a more high-risk high-reward guy. (I did consider him as a #5 at some point if that was the direction I wanted to go).
That's pretty good news, I don't intend on him playing on my PP at all, I wanted another physical dman to have as an option.

Out of Plager, Greschner and Jovo which two do people think would make the best 3rd pairing option?

markrander87 is offline   Reply With Quote