View Single Post
Old
03-15-2012, 02:08 PM

vCash: 500
Even though there is some positive from this, I'll show you the negative side:

STILL NO TOP STAR IN THE ORGANISATION
We're not really going to win anything with this roster. If can't get Grigorenko, Yakupov or Galchenyuk, then we'll keep finishing 7th or 8th for the next 10 years.

OVERPAID
Kaberle, Gomez, Gionta. They are not very good and they are wayyyyyy overpaid. You could even add Bourque in here.

ERIK COLE
We might have just ''wasted'' Erik Cole's last good season. This guy is a slow starter, and at 34 years old he is not getting any younger. I really fear this guy won't be able to play as well as he did this year anymore. I hope I'm wrong, god I hope I'm wrong.

SOFT ON THE BACKEND
Weber, Diaz, St-Denis, Kaberle, Campoli, Markov and even Gorges. Need I say more?

FARM TEAM SUCKS
Clément Jodoin sucks and the majority of our prospects in Hamilton probably will not even be playing in a relevant league 2 years from now. They suck.

MANAGEMENT SUCKS
Molson and Gauthier suck and they are the two most important piece in our management team. I love our scouts (maybe minus the dude who scouts Scandinavia) and I don't mind our coaches, but at least Gauthier has got to go. Oh and you know the media will make a huge story out of the bilingual stuff if Cunneyworth stays. So he's probably going to. Big changes needed here.

BOTTOM LINES
We have seen our team improve in this department by bringing in more physical and intense players. Staubitz, White, Blunden are a breathe of fresh air. Please do not bring back the likes of Moen, Darche and Nokelainen.

#57 is offline   Reply With Quote