View Single Post
Old
03-15-2012, 11:19 PM
BigG44

vCash: 500
I changed the title instead of creating a new thread since this seems like it can all go together.

From Mike Heika:

Quote:
Comment From Thomas ... What do you honestly think the Stars roster will look like NEXT season? I'm not interested in a "fantasy" roster, but what are your anticipated lines and d-pairings?

Mike Heika: That's a tough one, because I really believe they will be in the market for whoever the top free agent is. If Zach Parise is available, the Stars will make a great offer. If Ryan Suter is available, the Stars will make a great offer. I don't think they can get both, so if they get one, then that will change how they build out the rest of the roster.

For example, if they get Parise, then maybe they keep Sheldon Souray. Or, if they get Suter, then maybe they trust one of their young forwards in the top six. It's just too early to lay out lines for next October.

And, of course, there is the dreaded thought of what if they don't get anyone to sign here...

Then, what do you do?
I'm going to make separate posts about Suter and Parise below because I don't want one extra long post.

BigG44 is offline   Reply With Quote