View Single Post
Old
03-16-2012, 12:37 PM
squidz*
dun worry he's cool

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpRedDawn View Post
You've done nothing but strawman my entire point of view.

Look at what I proposed. Look at what you're arguing against.

You're grasping at straws (pun intended).

And, like I stated earlier, it doesn't have to be pre lockout vs post lockout. It's finding ways NOW, with how the game is NOW, to increase player safety. It does not have to be one or the other.

Again, the refs (and assuming the NHL) agree with me, so idk why you're trying to argue this so hard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpRedDawn
I think they need to go back to pre-lockout interference and such if they want to reduce concussions. Nowadays, if you wrap them up at all, or slow them down just a tad too much, interference. Players just fly full speed into each other because that's all they're allowed to do.
You've proposed a massive, sweeping change based upon a completely baseless inference that 1) player speed causes concussions and 2) pre-lockout interference without question, reduces concussions.

My argument, and the only one I have put forth, is that neither of your claims is valid, accurate, or has any basis in reality. There's no strawman here. Throwing out claims of fallacies doesn't work as a defense when they're just as fabricated as the rest of your claims.

squidz* is offline   Reply With Quote